If there was a cost-effective solution available for teaching, training, coaching, and mentoring every producer throughout your entire agency — helping them each build a $1,000,000 or more Book of Business — would you be interested in learning more?
If your answer is “Yes!” then I have the perfect solution for your agency.
THE MAIN PROBLEM?
As an agency owner/executive, you’re looking for effective sales training that will train, coach, mentor, and hold both you and your sales staff accountable for achieving both individual sales goals as well as your agency’s new business growth goals.
I understand that it costs a lot of money to find and hire insurance producers, but you and I both know it costs considerably more to continue paying those producers for mediocre sales results. Yet, as an agency executive, you don’t personally have the time (or resources) available to train all the producers yourself and truly hold them accountable to doing the daily work of prospecting for new business.
But what if you could hire me as the Sales Coach for your entire agency — at a much-reduced cost — and get:
- More new clients?
- More revenue per client?
- Better retention of current clients?
- Your producers to be trusted and chosen by their prospects more often?
- More signed Broker of Record letters from prospects?
- Regular accountability among your producers?
- Renewed enthusiasm for prospecting throughout your sales staff?
Would you be willing to take your agency to the next level?
PROPOSED SALES TRAINING SERVICES
- I will work with, train, mentor, and coach each of the enrolled Property & Casualty and Life & Health producers for your entire agency (all profit centers included), with the goal of helping them build a $1,000,000 or more Book of Business.
- My sales training will be directly focused on the Broker of Record Letter, and how to specifically get the incumbent agent fired and your producers hired.
- I will conduct both group training and individual sales training (through telephone, email, webinars, digital courses, etc.)
- I will be your “off site” Sales Manager for no less than twelve (12) consecutive months, and then month-to-month thereafter.
- I will be on retainer and will be available to you and the enrolled sales producers I am working with — essentially — 24/7. I will be available to them by cellular phone, email, text, and webinars.
- Each person I am coaching will be given immediate access to the full curriculum in my MILLIONAIRE PRODUCER SCHOOL course.
- I will conduct NO LESS THAN one (1) virtual sales meeting for your agency every other week with all of your enrolled sales staff present. The sales training meeting will last 45-60 minutes.
- Offer consistent, regular, and on-going sales coaching, counseling, advice, support, and motivation to your agency’s enrolled producers via regularly scheduled WEEKLY telephone coaching sessions, email, webinars.
- I will provide weekly updates, recommendations, and status reports directly to the agency principal (or assigned executive) on the prospecting efforts and results of each of the enrolled producers.
- Assist in evaluating and provide recommendations regarding your insurance sales personnel and any current sales strategies and/or policies relating to your sales operations, new business sales goals, and client/policy retention.
- Train and assist your enrolled producers in generating targeted sales leads (prospecting), building their books of business, and how to properly service an account to increase policy retention and cross sales.
- Clearly communicate to all enrolled producers any sales, retention, or on-going service expectations from both your agency management as well as myself as their appointed Sales Manager.
- Train and assist all of your enrolled producers in developing “niche appropriate” and “Timeline of Services” resources to attract prospects and increase new business sales.
- Assist in developing and maintaining a sales-focused and sales-competitive culture across your enrolled personnel/staff.
- Train and assist your enrolled producers in the creation, tailoring, and/or execution of marketing campaigns, prospecting seminars, and other forums (on an “as needed” basis) in order to drive revenue opportunities tailored to your agency’s new business priorities, market areas, and niche specializations.
- Provide ongoing insurance sales training consulting support to all of your enrolled producers as often as needed in order to assist the sales staff in achieving their sales goals.
- Create an exclusive web portal here on the Permission Group Inc. website with your brand logo, name, etc., that will include all accessible sales videos, sales training webinars, prospecting downloads, etc. created and tailored specifically for your agency.
3 – 10 Producers
This package is designed for a LOCAL agency having between 3 – 10 producers in the coaching program at a given time.
This package has a ONE-TIME activation fee of $250, per producer, payable in the first enrollment month for the new producer.
This package has a $900 per month minimum. (Only ever becomes an issue if fewer than 3 producers are participating in the training in a given month)
11 – 49 Producers
The cost per Producer decreases to $250 per month for each producer in the coaching program ABOVE ten producers, maxing out at 49 producers in any given month.
This package is designed for a NATIONAL agency having 50 or more producers in the coaching program at a given time.
This package has a ONE-TIME activation fee of $200, per producer, payable in the first enrollment month for the new producer.
This package has a $10,000 per month minimum. (Only ever becomes an issue if fewer than 50 producers are participating in the program in a given month)
TIMELINE OF SERVICES
The above sales training packages are designed for a minimum of 12 consecutive months. The contract would then automatically convert to a month-to-month contract after the first 12 months.
• I understand commercial insurance sales, having been a successful producer for over 10 years (2000 – 2010) at both InterWest Insurance Services, Inc. as well as an Area Vice President with Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. I opened my consulting practice after that as a wholly independent off-site risk manager for construction companies, eventually transitioning into sales training for independent insurance agents in 2014.
• My personal Book of Business was just under $1,000,000 of annual revenue when I exited the brokerage side of the business. I focused on writing accounts in construction, janitorial, and the real estate industries.
• I understand how to train and work with insurance producers at all stages of their careers. In other words, I know how to work with seasoned producers servicing large, established books of business without hurting their “ego” and, instead, encouraging them to excel even more. I know how to train and handle producers “coasting” on their Book, and also less mature sales professionals. In essence, although I have established sales training curriculum, I work with each of your producers individually and will tailor the training, goals, and expectations based upon their own unique skill set.
Once you decide to retain me for these sales training services, I have a fairly standard contract that we would both sign. To begin, we’d execute the contract and you would pay Permission Group Inc. the first month’s coaching fee upfront, along with the one-time activation fee per producer (if applicable). Each month you would pay the monthly fee by the 5th day of each consecutive contract month.
The next step is to contact me so we can discuss your expectations, goals, and whether or not this would be a good fit for your agency. Thank you for the opportunity to present this proposal for insurance sales training.
“Charles has been a great help and inspiration during the last 6 months. I’ve been a producer for 30 years and although I’m making a good living, I was looking for more consultancy and a proven sales process. He’s helped me implement a tracking system and given me sales tools from prospecting and qualifying to marketing and closing. In fact, I closed a $500k premium account last month that I’d been chasing since 2007! His real world experience as a producer and consultant gave him better insight on where I need to focus. Charles is legit but he’ll hold you accountable to doing the work, too. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him and Permission Sales!” -Alan Smidlein, Senior Account Executive, Adams Insurance Service
“Just wanted to let you know that you’re an amazing speaker and full of charisma. You captivated everybody in the audience and I have had nothing but outstanding feedback. You motivated and gave hope to our staff. The future will change direction with what you shared with us regarding the industry, your experience and your knowledge. We may be looking at a retainer with you. Thanks again, you were the bomb!” -Andrea Der Manouel, Operations Manager, M.D. Manouel Insurance Agency, Inc.
“When I decided to grow my employee benefit practice I was at a loss as to where to start. I had an outdated website, no direction as to which customer demographic I should focus on and no idea on how to craft my message. Originally I felt very overwhelmed, I didn’t understand all I needed to do and I knew I didn’t have the discipline to stay on track to get these things done. That’s why I hired Charles. Charles helped me identify the services I needed to offer, he helped me create my unique message and he helped me identify an effective way to quickly communicate my message to my target customers. And he held me accountable. I would highly recommend any insurance agent to hire Charles for help with their insurance sales.” -Kim Dannettel, Principal, KD Benefits & Financial Services, Inc.
“If you’re an aspiring insurance producer, new to the industry or an experienced advisor, and you want to build and retain a $1,000,000 Book of Business, then I would highly recommend Charles Specht and his Millionaire Producer School. After implementing his sales’ techniques in under just 30 days, I completely altered my sales and prospecting approach. Charles has a wealth of knowledge to offer and is willing to share it with those ready to put the work in.” -Sean Barker, Producer, Clifford & Bradford Insurance Agency
“As an insurance professional for more than 23 years, I have never met anyone as solid as Charles. He is very transparent and very professional. I have been an agent since 2003 doing the same style and technique over and over again, to a point that I got frustrated because I was expecting different outcomes/results over the years. I have always been consistently persistent, however, I needed better results. When I made a decision to retain the services of Charles, it was a point in my career that I knew I needed a coach. Charles was somebody who opened my eyes to different perspectives and sales techniques. The modules are well written, clear, concise and specific for insurance agents, which I find very helpful. As my coach, he always showed up and reminded me to stay strong, and maintain control which I truly appreciate!” -Lalaine Latimer, Principal, Mainstream Insurance Services, LLC
“If you are thinking of hiring Charles you should do it immediately. This guy is the real deal. I have been in the insurance business for over 20 years, attended several sales and marketing workshops, have read numerous training books, but nothing compares to the information and ideas shared by Charles. My staff and I learned a lot and we’re implementing the Broker of Record Letter material and growing our insurance agency beyond what we thought possible before his training.” -Olu Adesuyan, Principal, Cal Society Insurance Services, Inc.
“I was a brand new producer in the insurance industry when I first hired Charles. I hired Charles because I had no direction of how to scale myself in such a competitive market. After just a couple of weeks of talking and learning from Charles with Permission Sales, I was able to close my first big deal (a large statewide Nursing Association). Charles will teach you simple strategies that are so effective and will put you miles ahead of the competition. If you are new to the insurance industry and are not sure what to do, or have been in the industry for a while and have come to a halt, you need to hire Charles ASAP. You will not regret it.” -Caleb Gibson, Independent Life Agent