Selling insurance isn't easy, but it doesn't have to be as difficult as most agents make it out to be, either.
I've taken the time to put together everything you need to do...from start to finish...step-by-step...to be awarded your prospect's business at the very first meeting, either over the phone or in-person.
Simply follow the plan, ask for the prospect's business with a Strategic, Objective, and Written plan, and collect signatures on your Broker of Record letters.
It's not difficult to accomplish, but it does require a concrete understanding of what your insurance buyers both WANT and DESIRE. This course will give you the tools of how to package and present your Annual Value Proposition in such a way that your prospect fires the incumbent agent and hires you instead.
That's the power of the signed Broker of Record Letter!
Who Is This Course For?
Any insurance agent who sells or cross-sells commercial, personal, health, life, or any other insurance-related products
"Quoting is for the weak!" ™
Targeting signed Broker of Record letters is the fastest, smartest, most ethical approach to building a $1,000,000 Book of Business.
Digital eCourse Includes Over Two (2) Full Hours of High-Quality Training Videos taught by Charles Specht, PDF Guides, Brochure Downloads, Module Exercises, and Broker of Record Letter Training Materials
• VIDEO: Get Ready for BIG changes!
• PDF GUIDE: Welcome and What to Expect
MODULE 1: The $1,000,000 Foundation of Success
• VIDEO – (Module 1) – The Building Blocks of Your $1,000,000 Book of Business
• PDF Guide & Calendar – (Module 1) – Productivity, Visioning, and Growth Evaluation
MODUEL 2: The Riches Are In the Micro-Niches
• VIDEO – (Module 2) – Micro-Niches Lead to Macro-Riches
• PDF Guide – (Module 2) – How to Choose the Best MICRO-Niche
MODULE 3 – Setting Yourself Apart From the Competition
• VIDEO – (Module 3) – How to Win Your Prospect’s Respect
• PDF Guide – (Module 3) – Stop Offering Renewal Quotes
MODULE 4 – A Brand New Status Quo
• VIDEO – (Module 4) – How to Think Like a Million-Dollar Super Producer
• PDF Guide – (MODULE 4) – Thinking 10x BIGGER
MODULE 5 – The Most Valuable Piece of Paper In the Insurance Industry
• VIDEO – (Module 5) – The Broker of Record Letter Is In Everyone’s Best Interest
• PDF Guide – (MODULE 5) – The Broker of Record Letter Is In Everyone’s Best Interest
MODULE 6 – How to Collect Signed Broker of Record Letters
• VIDEO – (Module 6) – What You Need to Do…Specifically…to Get Awarded The Broker of Record Letter
• PDF Guide – (MODULE 6) – What You Need to Do to Get Awarded the BOR
MODULE 7 – Strategic, Objective, Written (S.O.W.) Timeline of Services
• VIDEO – (Module 7) – What Your Prospects Want In Exchange for Their Business
• PDF Guide – (Module 7) – Prospecting Brochure & Timeline of Services
ADDED BONUS – (Resources & Recommended Tools)
Before I met Charles, I was quoting most of my contractor prospects and waiting by the phone in hopes they would bind coverage with me. The problem is I went 1 for 17 in October with my method. Charles taught me what to say to prospects, how to demonstrate my value, and exactly how to ask for permission to get the Broker of Record letter. I immediately implemented it and have received BOR’s on 4 prospects in the span of a month with a projected revenue of around $35,000. I wholeheartedly advise anyone in our industry to use his services!Brian Somers
I've been a producer for 30 years and although I'm making a good living, I was looking for more consultancy and a proven sales process. His real world experience as a producer and consultant gave him better insight on where I need to focus. Charles is legit but he'll hold you accountable to doing the work, too. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him and Permission Sales!Alan Smidlein
Adams Insurance Service
If you are thinking of hiring Charles you should do it immediately. This guy is the real deal. I have been in the insurance business for over 20 years, attended several sales and marketing workshops, have read numerous training books, but nothing compares to the information and ideas shared by Charles. My staff and I learned a lot and we’re implementing the Broker of Record Letter material and growing our insurance agency beyond what we thought possible before his training.Olu Adesuyan
Cal-Society Insurance Services
$1,000,000 Book of Business
I WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO BUILD YOURS
Before I began training agents, brokers, and agency principals around the country, I started out as an insurance producer and...like many of you...initially struggled in sales. I didn't know...
- Who to call
- What to say to a business owner
- What my goal was for prospecting
- What to give to the decision maker of my prospect
- How to stop quoting and start winning
- How to find my prospect's pain and greatest needs
- (You name it, I struggled with it. Probably the same as you once did, too...or even still are struggling with today.)
What I Changed
When I first entered the insurance industry in 2000, I struggled and had no real idea what I was doing. I didn't have a strategic plan. It wasn't a terrible first year in sales, but it wasn't anything to write home about either.
Year #1 - "BEFORE" implementing a strategic system
$135,000 of new business commission that year
$4,500 of commission per client
At the end of that first year, I was fairly discouraged, disappointed, and had no idea how I was going to achieve my long-term goal, which was a $1,000,000 book of business.
So... I started to get serious about what kind of account I prospected, and what value I offered to the insured. Most importantly, however, I got laser-focused on creating "Peace of Mind" for my prospects and got very transparent with how the entire insurance process works.
The result for my second year in insurance sales?
Year #2 - "AFTER" implementing my strategic system
$375,000 of new business commission that year
$25,000 of commission per account
I eventually built my book of business to just over $1,000,000 in total revenue before transitioning to become a risk management consultant and sales coach. I can help you become highly successful as well.
I will guide you through the process, teach you what I learned, what I did to become highly successful at insurance sales, and help you build your book of business to $1,000,000 or more as well.
More Client Testimonials
Being in the insurance business for over 15 years, I found my sales approach getting stale and starting to feel frustrated with my results. Over the past few months of working with Charles and using his innovative techniques to selling insurance, I have found my enthusiasm has returned to my presentations and as a result closing more deals. I would highly recommend if you need to recharge your sales staff and improve your results, do not hesitate to consult with Charles."Lou Klein
The Dabelgott Agency
As an insurance professional for more than 23 years, I have never met anyone as solid as Charles. He is very transparent and very professional. I have been an agent since 2003 doing the same style and technique over and over again, to a point that I got frustrated because I was expecting different outcomes/results over the years. I have always been consistently persistent, however, I needed better results. When I made a decision to retain the services of Charles, it was a point in my career that I knew I needed a coach. Charles was somebody who opened my eyes to different perspectives and sales techniques. The modules are well written, clear, concise and specific for insurance agents, which I find very helpful. As my coach, he always showed up and reminded me to stay strong, and maintain control which I truly appreciate!"Lalaine Latimer
Mainstream Insurance Services, LLC
I was a brand new producer in the insurance industry when I first hired Charles. I hired Charles because I had no direction of how to scale myself in such a competitive market. After just a couple of weeks of talking and learning from Charles with Permission Sales, I was able to close my first big deal (a large statewide Nursing Association). Charles will teach you simple strategies that are so effective and will put you miles ahead of the competition. If you are new to the insurance industry and are not sure what to do, or have been in the industry for a while and have come to a halt, you need to hire Charles ASAP. You will not regret it."Caleb Gibson
Independent Life Agent
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
How long do I have access to the course?
What if I am unhappy with the course?
What equipment/tools will I need to complete the course?
What do I do if I need help applying the course content to my sales career?
How long is the course?
What form of payment do you accept?
What If You Don't Buy This Course?
Obviously the choice is ultimately yours, but if you choose not to purchase this course, to not take action, to not pull the trigger right now while you're here, to not TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR FUTURE, then you'll...
- Achieve the same old mediocre results you got in the past.
- Have no proven plan or strategy to get more clients.
- Not write as much commission (and make as much money) as you're capable of.
- Continue with the "quoting game" for your prospects and not be taken seriously.
- Not know what your prospects truly want in exchange for their business.
- Waste countless hours spinning your wheels on tricks and gimmicks that don't result in new clients and more commission.
- Continue to be frustrated in your sales career...each and every day...because you chose to do nothing...once again.
But you're better than that! The future belongs to those agents who TAKE CONTROL OF THEIR OWN FUTURE and invest in themselves!
All you need to do is purchase this course and I will give you all the tools and the step-by-step plan for...
- Gaining the PERMISSION of your prospects.
- Developing a strategic, dominating Micro-Niche in which your prospects will begin contacting you, rather than the other way around.
- Building a $1,000,000 or more Book of Business.
- Winning more signed Broker of Record Letters from your prospects.
- Being seen by your prospects as the "obvious choice" regarding who to do business with.
- Experiencing joy and satisfaction in your insurance sales career.
- Being seen by your peers as the "expert producer" and the one whom they will pattern themselves after.