Welcome to the place where Business Owners discover how to save up to 55% off their combined annual insurance premiums!
You are in the right place if you’re a business owner, CEO, CFO, or office manager who is interested in:
- Lowering your insurance costs by up to 55% or more
- Keeping your agent but just want to be sure you’re getting a “good deal”
- Finding a new agent who will help you accomplish what you want to accomplish
- Gaining “peace of mind” by getting an independent opinion about how your agent is doing compared to other agents in your industry
- Not quite sure what is the best way to go about handling your insurance policy renewals (you know your business but don’t really understand the in’s and out’s of insurance), and so outsourcing the entire process to a professional is the best way to ensure to best results possible for your business
Insurance & Risk Management Consultant
My name is Charles Specht and I’m a wholly independent, fee-based Insurance & Risk Management Consultant.
No, I’m not an agent/broker and I do NOT sell insurance. I contract directly with business owners, CEO’s, and CFO’s to provide unbiased advice regarding their current insurance program and what they can do to drive down costs and increase productivity.
Telephone: (559) 916-2649
Email: Click Here
Brief Business Biography
After graduating rom Carthage College with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, I accepted my first post-graduate position with Transworld Systems, Inc. (via Credit Management Systems, Inc.), which is one of the world’s largest international debt management firms. Based out of Beverly Hills, California, I was soon promoted to Assistant Branch Manager and was a top ten producing manager for the corporation after just one year. During my tenure at CMS, I earned my Certified Debt Arbitrator designation through the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators.
I then established CRG Systems International, LLC, which was an organization that helped small- and medium-sized companies eliminate unwanted financial debt through arbitration, resolving trade conflict through power of attorney mediation.
In 2000, I entered the insurance industry as a commercial lines producer with InterWest Insurance Services, Inc., a highly reputable regional insurance brokerage on the west coast.
Later, I joined Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., the 4th largest insurance brokerage firm worldwide. After a few more years I was promoted to Area Vice President in central California, servicing the construction, manufacturing, and financial services industries. I earned my Certified Insurance Counselor designation and managed a personal book of business of $900,000 in annual revenue.
During that time at Gallagher, I secured the endorsement from the Board of Directors for three different national homogeneous industry associations. I was endorsed as the sole insurance provider for each association and even assisted with the creation of an entirely new insurance product for one of them.
However, in 2010, I accepted a bivocational pastoral position at a small Christian church. I then left Gallagher (on good terms), exiting the brokerage/placement side of the insurance industry altogether and soon thereafter established Constructive Risk, a wholly independent, fee-based consulting firm that both educates commercial insurance buyers and manages their policy bid strategies.
As a wholly independent insurance consultant, I have zero clients where I earn a commission and I do not place any policies, whatsoever, on their behalf. I maintain zero carrier appointments and contract directly with the insurance buyer as their offsite Risk Manager to oversee their entire insurance program, working directly with their current insurance agent(s) to ensure the best possible outcomes for their insurance renewals.
- CIC – (Certified Insurance Counselor, The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research)
- CDA – (Certified Debt Arbitrator, International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators)
Trade Association Expertise
- Currently serve as Senior Advisor to the Steel Framing Industry Association.
Prior to becoming an independent consultant, I …
- Served as the sole endorsed insurance agent for American Subcontractor’s Association of California.
- Served as the insurance liaison to the Steel Framing Alliance.
- Served as the endorsed insurance consultant for the Career Management Alliance.
I currently reside in central California with my wife, Kathy, and our five children, two of whom were adopted from China. I write professionally and speak publicly on the importance of Ethical Leadership, and I’m a published authored.